would you call this a complusive liar?

this person lies so much they cant even keep their stories straight...this person changed their story like 5 different times with in the hour of their where abouts..and this person does this about everything....and sometimes forgets what he said to what person about different stuff then when confronted he says that the person he lied to is mistaken WTH?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes they are...either that, or they have a bad memory and can not remember a thing they say...lol
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• yes i would agree some people lie to cover lies but the truth usually comes out

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• this is why lying is a stupid idea- so hard to keep your stories straight.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• lol my hubby's uncle used to come over to our house alot and he was on a roll of his lieing stories!

once he said his girlfriend almost got hit by a cop car, he pushed her out of the way and i dont know if he got hit or what happened from there but apperently he sued the cops and got ALOT of money, few weeks later he's asking my hubby if he can borrow 20 dollars!

complusive liers are liers who tell stories and keep covering it with more stories and more stories and it keeps going cause you believe them, and they cant remember the stories that they told.
    so your pretty much exactly right!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yeah, I would say so. My oldest brother lies like that. They are called pathalogical liars. They lie even when the truth is easier. I think it has to be some kind of disorder. My brother will lie about the dumbest stuff and we all know it. He can never keep his story straight. You cannot trust people like that. He could be telling the truth one day and NO ONE will believe him. Its a dumb choice to make.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Damn u most know my baby's daddy too then. Sound like em
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2008