I just found out i'm pregnant, not sure how far along I am, been getting bad cramps at night. Always around the same time, is this normal? Not all day but always wakes me up because it hurts so bad....

are these cramps normal for a new mom? first time being pregnant

bomberbaby

Asked by bomberbaby at 10:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had really bad cramps but that was because I was on birth control because I had like 3 false negatives... If your taking some kind of drug it could be causing that.. or it could be in the wrong place or trying to reject it? I'm not sure you need to get in to a dr. ASAP and get that ultrasound done like tomorrow because the sooner you get it done the more accurate the due date will be .. and the better you'll feel... you can take tylenol for the pain but nothing else... or a warm bath would be good... Good luck
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 10:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• when i first found out i was pregnant the way i found out was because i was getting really bad cramps and i wasnt starting my period... they just feel like period cramps. dont worry about it! they will go away everything will be fine
    dared2lovexx

Answer by dared2lovexx at 11:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i get cramps when i am laying ackward - somtimes i wake up and am completely stiff from the way my hips were laying ... use pillows to help support you - you will need them less as your stomach grows but right now its necessary
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 12:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2008