Pregnant again????

I just had gave birth 2 months ago and my husband and i had a couple of accidents in the bedroom and i was wondering are you more fertile after brith?is there a chance i could b pregnant again?how long would it take for a pregnancy test to show up if i was since my periods arent back to normal?

Brinkleysmommy1

Asked by Brinkleysmommy1 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could be ... i'm not sure how long it takes to get regular ... everyone is different.. just wait it out and if you feel like you need a test then go in.. but if you don't want to be pregnant again.. maybe try not to have anymore accidents..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I don't know if you're more fertile right now, but ANY time you have unprotected sex there is a possibility of being pregnant....again.

I would wait 1-2 weeks after having sex before using a test since you can't judge by a missed period.

crazymom99

Answer by crazymom99 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• it is possible... Had a baby in Feb. 08 and due Jan. 09. I was quite shocked, it must have been a bedroom opps too. It was not the plan. In may I had two pregnancy test at hospital and one hometest. The hmetest and one hospital was negative. Then a few weeks later I had a positive hospital test.
    Anonymous

• It's possible. If you're breastfeeding your periods may become irregular or even nonexistant, however any pregnancy test you take now would be genuine since the hormone exits your body approximately 3-4 weeks after birth. If a woman is going to have her period a month after her baby is born and it continues to be normal, the chance that the sex she had in the hospital shower would result in a baby is incredibly slim. The Lochea, or afterbirth blood that generally stives off, usually cancels out any ovulation. Take about 2 weeks after of whenever you stopped your post partum bleeding and it's a chance you ovulated then. I would recommend birth control, condoms or BOTH stat.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 11:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• thnx for teh advice everyone! i took a home preg test it said neg but i dont kno if it was too early or not..i mean if i am it wont b the worse thing n the world..ive lost 2 babies so it will b a blessing if i am..go to the gyno though to get bc next week..not gonna take it until i find out for sure that im not pregnatn dont wanna hurt the baby if i am!
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2008