Does CafeMom bother to look at a question before it gets deleted?

It seems like unless your question has a question mark in the "question" area, it gets deleted if it gets reported. Kinda silly. They don't even bother reading the "more details" part.

Have your questions been deleted too?
{I'm bored and can't sleep, and have nothing better to write about, lol}

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• The deletion question comes up all the time in the discussion group. They say most often they delete questions and posts because the comments are inappropriate or a full scale flame war takes place that may have nothing to do with the OP. If you think something of your was deleted unfairly you can always use the contact us link at the bottom of any page. They usually don't have a problem putting something back up if it didn't really need to be taken down.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I've only had one question deleted because it wasn't "worded" as a question. It was actually an update to everybody about my trip to the hospital. CafeMom told me to "put it in my journal". :-P
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2008