i dont know if i should go here or not plz help i really need it

here is so info on job corps

Quentin n. burdick job corps is a one of a kind job training facility! it is located in a quite, northwest residential area of Minot,north Dakota. there are 250 residential students who live and are trained on our campus. our residential students are provided with free linen, laundry, cleaning supplies,private lockers, and a TV and entertainment lounge in the dorms.

burdick is unique in that it has a solo parent program. the solo parents have parents have their own dorm the houses 24 solo parents, who may each have up to two children. children should be between the ages of 6 weeks and school age. ABC childcare center operates a day care center attached to the solo parents dorm witch allows the solo parents to just "go next door" to take their children to day care and then proceed with training.

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you want to go then you should.. it sounds like a great place but you realize if you do that then you will loose the support of your family unless someone will relocate with you... what is more worth it having free babysitters (family) and everything or trying to go at it all by yourself... personally I would stick with my family but its not me its you so you need to think about it and make a decision.. what does your family think
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• my family is all for it they want me to be able to support my baby and not have to have a man to help me
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• It sounds like a really awesome opportunity. Are they gong to train you in a field that you really want to be in though? (I'm not that clear on how Job Corps works, sorry) The crappy thing about the real world is that you're not always going to have the support network tha family provides and it sounds like this place will help you adapt to that along with learning a marketable job skill. I'd say go for it. You're not really on your own, you have all the other students and instructors and employees there to help guide you and support you
    Aidans_Mom915

Answer by Aidans_Mom915 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2008