Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you ship a frozen cake?

Hi there, as my husband and I approach our one year anniversary, I'm needing to have the top tier of our wedding cake shipped from my mom's home in Maine to our home in California. I would imagine that dry ice would be necessary to get it to us if we want it to be edible, but I have no idea where to get it. If anyone has information on how to get dry ice, packing tips, or any other information that would be of use, I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks in advance. Dana


Asked by MicahsMom612 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Food & Drink

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • a friend sent frozen stuff to me before. she went to ups and they had dry ice and packed it. also meijer sells dry ice. call the post office and they can tell you more or how to do it.

    Answer by AngelicDevil80 at 2:15 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

  • u should go to the post office.. they have everything you need.

    Answer by Aasiyah at 11:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2008