Why do you people have to be soo mean?

Ok Im getting a little irritated at some people that seem to think just cuz I have a internet connection I could afford to buy my kids gifts or something. Cuz anyday now they are about to turn it off cuz I havent paid in two months. Im surprised that its still connected. So I went to toys for tots just to have a little something for christmas. And let me tell you what....my fiance hasnt worked in three weeks due to the weather and its going to be hard to pay our regular bills. All of the money we had went on food for our children we have 5 of them. So let me ask you something should I spend my food money on gifts and let my kids starve? Im not a selfish person and I do help others when needed. So why judge me? You dont know what I am going through and I aint the only one. So please keep your rude comments to yourself.

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 11:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Good luck to you during these hard times and have a very Merry Christmas.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Whenever someone says something mean, it is just better to ignore them and move on. Thinking about it will only make it worse in your mind and stress you out more. And retaliating just fuels their flame. I don't see anything wrong with you doing what you need to do in order to provide for your family. Keep doing what you need to do, honey.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Don't let it bother you so much girl. You gotta do what you gotta do. Merry Christmas!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:08 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• People who have nothing nice to say have issues of their own....I mean they are perfect so they have the right to bash........ haha
    There are a lot of people struggling, hon. You are doing what is best and you know that already. Yes, I would much rather see your babies are eating rather than getting toys. That is why those services are out there. They wouldnt be if you were the only one. Dont take it to heart. Remember, ignorant people were put on Earth for your entertainment:) Let them be that way. You can just sit back and laugh at them! Hehe
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• ignore the meanies... they don't walk in your shoes.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I say take a funkitol pill
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Some people get their kicks out of pretending to be perfect and having the solution to EVERYTHING. Ugh nobody is perfect and nobody knows all the solutions.

You should never have to explain yourself or your actions when it comes to providing for your family. You will do what seems best at that time. You will survive in any manner possible!

Don't let these people get you down. Obviously, they have issues of their own that they are dealing with by putting the stress on you.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Ya know what I've noticed, most of the bashers post anonymously b/c they don't have the guts to stand behind what they say!!
    Girlfriend, I will keep you & the family in my prayers, You do what you feel is right and tell the bashers to untwist their tampon strings and leave you alone!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2008