How to loose the flab...Help!

I am tired of this flab on my belly I am sure I am not the only one but what can we do. Besides situps and crunches. It looks like I am getting like this all over but not too bad like my belly. I have a treadmill, elliptical, and my dh has a bowflew...go figure help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Start minimizing your salt intake waaay down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Unfortunately, you need to lose the belly flab before you can see the 'six pack'. Have you ever heard of The Abs Diet? That's why my dh and I are doing. They have great food and recipes. No amount of crunches is going to work unless you get rid of the flab first. I still have my share of flab but it's going down little by little. :) Good luck.
    mykidsmommy

Answer by mykidsmommy at 12:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• from what i know cardio is supposed to help but u have a treadmill and its no help?? im thinking if you fast walk or jog while watching your favorite show everyday that would work
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 4:12 AM on Dec. 26, 2008