isnt this sweet?

i just got out of a very abusive marriage and my new bf is so taken by it (maybe wrong choice of words) he started a blog on his page for all abused women to post comments and find ways to seek help , like a support group type thing....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• wth I did not expect to see any other answers other than "yes it is sweet" geez some are just negative people
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Isn't this sweet? If you think so. I believe that a well-balanced person should spend so much time on self, society, and with God. That should be what all "normal" people do. Like, why would I call a man "a good father" because he pays child support? Isn't that what he's supposed to do? Me thinks you have a lot of work to do on yourself and your values before you jump into another relationship. Maybe you lucked up on a good man, but until you do the self work, you may not be able to keep him.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Me thinks you have a lot of work to do on yourself and your values before you jump into another relationship. Maybe you lucked up on a good man, but until you do the self work, you may not be able to keep him

i dont recall asking for your opinion on my relationship status and how do you know how long i ago i got divorced or how balanced my life is being i said nothing of the sorts in my question. for all you know i could be the governor's ex wife
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i think your new bf is awesome!
    it sounds like he really wants to make a difference and found out what he could do to help people when he met you
    the only thing i agree with the first poster about is that you lucked out and got a good one, there are not enough of them in the world, hold on to him
    and i dont care that i am taking her words completely out of context, she did the same to you so i dont care
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• first off Ewadun me thinks you need to get educated...its I think and not me thinks even 2 yr old nephew knows the difference... lucked up on...what does that mean? you need to get educated on proper grammar and proper English

and i think that is sweet that your boyfriend cares about that....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think it's very sweet of him to do!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think its a bit overzealous and almost creepy. I also think you need time to heal from this before you jump into a new boyfriend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Wow, some weird comments there but yes, it is sweet that he cares enough to do that and the best thing is, it's obvious that he will never do the same things that the ex did. Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2008