Ummm Ladies........... help please............

so my period was due tuesday and it never came. i dont have any pregnancy signs, well except that i am using the bathroom more than usual. so today around 6 I was having some spotting so I put on a tampon. I went to the bathroom about 10 mins ago and there was not to much of anything on the tampon when I removed it. What is going on? I took a test on Wed and it said negative. So I really need some help on this one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I would go to the Dr. and get a blood test! Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• maybe your period is just really late bc of stress or something. I mean younever know why you are late if you keep getting negative on your home test. so I would say wait until next tuesday when you are at least a week late and test again. If that is negative and still no period go to the dr and get a blood test done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I would take another test! My first symptom of pregnancy was peeing alot. I got up 3 times in the middle of the night. Which is strange for me cause I dont ever get up to go pee. I just wait til the morning.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I wasted 2 pg tests because my period was 7 days late... turns out i was super stressed which caused it to be late. I'd take another test and then try to relax.. if it will help get a blood test done.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 12:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Stop using tampons and go see your doc. Good Luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• stress can delay your ovulation and cause spotting. You can also spot during ovulation. perhaps your count is off and that spotting was ovulation instead?
    Anonymous