I need some of your ladies help

i still havent got my period since august 22 i spotted on 9/21. 9 days before my period and since then nothing i dnt know whats going on please help i havent been under stress i thought that was it at first but no and i took a pregnancy test in november and it was negative waiting to go to the drs.but sometimes i get very sharp pains and i feel buttterflys and headaches and sometimes my breast tingle but not sure if its pregnancy any help.

yola72407

Asked by yola72407 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you really should go see your dr asap
    mom2girls82

Answer by mom2girls82 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• When r u going to the docs for a blood test?
    Have you took a home test since Nov?
    I would take another test in the morining and see what it say
    If still negative go to get a blood test done
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• You need to see a doctor/ GYN ASAP! It could be a lot of things. If you don't have health insurance, find a public clinic or go to the health clinic at work, school, etc. Borrow the money just go. I don't know how you do it, but I usually run to see my doctor when I sense that something is wrong. Good luck and keep me posted.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Go see your doc, then you can be sure. I don't know how old you are or your body so it's hard to tell. It could be pms or a baby...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2008