Did you notice any funky skin issues while pregnant?

Like extra acne, or funny bumps here and there that eventually go away etc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well my boobs get super itchy so I scratch them so much I break blood vessels and my boobs look like they have hickeys lol. Hmmm. I use proactive so my acne thank God has not been too bad this pregnancy.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My acne worsens a lot, especially right now while I'm in the first trimester. With my last child, I also got this really weird growth on the back of my ear. It was a ball of skin the size of a large pearl. I got that thing lanced off after the baby was born; it was so gross! LOL
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 12:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Oh yeah, I got acne right before I found out I was pregnant, and it just cleared up a couple weeks ago (I'm 37 wks, now). And I had those little non-acne bumps all over my shoulders and back during the summer. It totally sucked, and I don't know what I did to make either go away....sorry!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I'm so glad you are suffering right along with me lol...but seriously yea, srhmldndo, I now have these weird non-acne spots on my ankles yay, very appealing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• ya i got skin tags
    i have no clue wut they are but that is wut the doc called them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Oh yeah, and my doc said that acne medications, washes, and creams can cause some serious birth defects so just use mild face wash on the pimply parts and try not to stress about it. I hate it. I'm hoping it will go away after she's born! (or sooner lol)
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 1:14 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• The skin around my nose is darker...looks like I've blown my nose too many times so everyone asks if I have a cold, I get "white" heads only on the left side of my nose...weird. I also have a dark blotch of skin under my ear and on my neck. The doctor said it would go away after the baby was born. Oh, I have the skin tag things too.

Isn't pregnancy wonderful? hehe
    Makieno

Answer by Makieno at 11:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2008