Do you still love ur ex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I will love my ex husband always and forever. It is not love in the same way that it used to be, but it is still love.

Every single time I have ever said I love you to someone, I have meant it and I cannot stop loving them even if they have hurt me. I will always care at least a little.

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:49 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I will love my ex who was my first love for the rest of my life. I have No ill feelings to him whatsoever.
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 12:57 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• OH HELL NO! LOL There is nothing to love except that he gave me the most beautiful baby in the world....but other then that he can go to.............................
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:03 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Although sometimes I reminisce about the good times with the one ex I definitely don't still love either of them. Although I don't really think I ever did love my last ex.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Which one? LOL! Sorry...I have to say no. I still care about my kids dad, and my most recent ex...that l lived with for almost three years...but love? No. The only man I love right now is the man I have been with for almost a year now.
    I do, however, think that some feeling remains...unless the relationship was abusive or someone cheated or something along those lines.
    I would not want nothing bad to happen to either of them. I would be sad if I ever got news that they were no longer with us. But not love. Not anymore.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 3:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My ex-husband/father of my children: NO!!!! He's impossible to love, and has done so many horrible, selfish, hurtful things to my kids that there is no way I could ever have any kind of good feelings toward him again, much less love him.

I do have an ex-boyfriend that I still love though. Things didn't work out, and I don't know that they ever would, but I do still love him, yes.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• He gave me three beautiful children...I wish him no ill will...but I was only 19 when I met and married him...so I really don't know if I really knew what lasting and unconditional love was. I care about him as a fellow human being...and to hurt him would be to hurt our children...but love...nah.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:29 AM on Dec. 21, 2008