Do you or did you love watching your belly grow?

I mean while pregnant, not after eating holiday candy....

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 12:52 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Of course! That's one of the best parts of being pregnant.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 12:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• yes, I took pictures each month. Now when I look back at them it is so amazing. But I was all belly.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 12:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• lol yes and no but mostly no. I hate how I look pregnant. But I like watching the baby move inside me. Very neat:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i love watching it grow all the time i just hate strech marks
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think its cool but for some reason since I am not fully showing I am shy to show it.
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 1:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• um NO i loved my tummy before my kiddos and now i cant even look at it!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• It was the best! I wanted to show the minute the test was positive! I remember walking to the bathroom each morning, and looking in the closet door mirrors on the way. It would trip me out the way it seemed to grow overnight sometimes. The only thing that sucked was when I would "forget" it was there and slam it into things, like door frames! I had funky bruises from stupid things like that. I do miss my belly, and I look forward to having it again! I also miss the kicking (though not the foot lodged in my ribs).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:04 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• im kinda on the fence...i've gained a ton of weight so far,and i am barely showing (i want the basketball!) LOL.. but people tell me it will come, I'm 25 weeks prego. the thing is I've gained it everywhere, my hips and thighs alot. so, I'd love to watch "just the belly" grow.....I'm waiting..............................................:) Good luck and congrats!
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 11:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2008