Geographical Tongue Anyone?

I have a geographical tongue and have had since I was a baby. Its not as prominent as it used to be but it still shows on the tip and sides of my tongue. Anyone else have it? I feel like an outcast lol. It gets worse when I get sick and covers my whole tongue.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 12:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'd never heard of it, but you and Wikipedia taught me something new today. If I ever meet someone with this, hopefully now I'll be informed enough not to look like an @ss!
    cam.i.am

Answer by cam.i.am at 2:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I don't have it and I have never actually seen it on anyone, although I have been really curious to see it in person.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• A kid in the daycare has it. We almost thought the mom was making that name up when we asked her about it. But to tell you the truth we didn't notice it for a long time that she had been coming there so it probably bothers you more than others.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 12:57 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Its gross. It reminds me of maggots. LOL sorry maybe TMI but it does.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Does it feel like maggots too? Not that you have had maggots in your mouth, but I am sure you can imagine the texture.

Outcast? We are all unique in our own ways. I was born with my feet backwards. (fixed now but I can't walk in heels without looking goofy)
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I've never heard of it.
    CrazyMom5480

Answer by CrazyMom5480 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what is it? lol. I've never heard of it.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• ive never heard of that either...???????????????? what is it...lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:03 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• my neice has that we wondered about it when she was a baby so asked the dr. have thought of it sense
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 10:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2008