dont you just love how ppl just assume things?

they look at a question and judge the person by it then ridicule the person on stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the question at hand... how can you know someones values, relationship statues IE how long they been with someone or how long ago the divorced ext...or how "stable" they are by 2 or 3 lines that say nothing about that? when you ASSUME YOU make an ASS out of YOU and ME.....when ppl do that i just think about how poorly they were raised...what yo mama didnt teach yo no manners....cant you just answer the question without making assumptions about the person and her personal life? is that really so hard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well when some women come on here and posts "my husband beat me and punched both my kids i love him and dont wanna leave what should i do?" MY ASSUMTION IS SHE IS A DUMBASS MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:03 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Well, given that it is the internet and you can only get what you put into the question, that is, reading what you want into it. It is only logical. Also you can only put so much into a question, so it leaves a lot of room for interpretation. So, logically, your question is somewhat like you making an ass out of u!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• wow who pissed in your cheerios today....rude rude ppl shame on you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• don't know what your responding to but maybe it would help if you make your questions clearer. I like getting honest opinions because that is why I ask questions.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 1:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• sounds like someone didnt teach you some manners
    hmmmm......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i just saw a question in relationships about this mom's bf starting a blog to help abused woman and this mom started bashing her on her relationship then made judgments about her self worth....when the question asked nothing of the sorts

thats uncalled for....
    Anonymous

• Yea like how I asked "What would you do if a man starting screaming and cursing and throwing a fit in front of your kids at HIS house?"

I got one reply saying I shouldn't have put my kids in that position anyway and I shouldn't be with a man like that and have poor judjement..and that maybe I was just with him for a good lay.

Ok for one thing...My HUSBAND and I were visiting this person. We DID NOT know he was going to flip out and go psychotic...I am not even with the man I was talking about!!! People are stupid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Maybe you should have put that into your question it would have saved many from confusion?

A little more detail i suppose

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:23 AM on Dec. 21, 2008