The First time you had anal adult content

Last night, I made the full on effort to have anal sex.
It was painful, and uncomfortable, but I just relaxed and got through it.

My husband has wanted to have it all his life and when he got it. BOY OH BOY Did he treat me better than he did on our Wedding Night.

He was like "I love you so much..." "Let me kiss you..." "Let me hold you" "Take a break, let's talk..." "You're the closest person I've ever had, I've done everything with you..."

It was a funny reaction, I was like Who are you? But our sex life was getting a little dim so I decided that I needed to do something about it more so than he did.

How was the first time for you? How was it for Hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• The first time I did it hurt a little but not to bad....I ended up starting to enjoy it now it has become a regular thing for me....For my man it was his first time when we got together...and OH MAN...now he brings it up almost every other day lol! so Im assuming he likes it!
    jenocide13

Answer by jenocide13 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2011

• i agrre the first time it hurt but you will get used to it tell him to be gentile until you both are fine with it.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2011

• It hurt like hell LOL no matter how much i tried to relax it hurt and felt like i had to use it...needless to say im never doing it again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2011

• it dint hurt as much i made him lube up like crazy and it was a good experience for us and it still is just that we don't do it often....
    i know he loves it he asks for it a lot but i don't want to do it too much because even though it pleasurable its bad... u wont see the side effects till your older
    c.prudencio

Answer by c.prudencio at 7:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2011

• with my pregnancy it's the only position i can deal with it. i dont think he minds too much or at all.
    thehaneyrock821

Answer by thehaneyrock821 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2011

• It didn't hurt, really, because we used a ton of lube, but it was uncomfortable, kind of a feeling of pressure. It was better the other times we did it, but honestly, it was never anything I thought was all that great. I did it for him, but now we've broken up and I don't know that I'd do it with anyone else since it just didn't seem all that...woohoo, you know? lol He did want to do it quite a bit for a while after that, and then it kind of slacked off, but our entire sex life slacked off, so not sure if it was a lack of interest in anal specifically or just the general deterioration of our relationship.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2011

• It hurt but my bf liked it but said I liked it more than he did lol. He.was surprised because I told him I did not like it before we did anything but I am able to communicate with him better than I have with anyone else in my whole life
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 7:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2011

• my first time wasnt enjoyable 4 me i was forced by my ex... however my hubby and i have done it a few times and im fine cause i know if it hurts he will stop
    JaylynnsMommy21

Answer by JaylynnsMommy21 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2011

• It SUCKED. I have to be shithouse drunk in order to do it. Hubby says it's all right, and mostly fun because it's different, not because it's better.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 7:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2011

• I've had it very successfully and enjoyably in past relationships, but have been fairly unsuccessful with my DH for some reason, which is a shame because I really like it. It is a big turn on for me.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 9:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2011