Am I the only one totally grossed out by this??

I HATE when people put fruit in leaf salads! Gross! The only kind of salad that fruit should ever touch is a fruit salad. Sweet things and regular food dont mix. Like those sweet and salty bars and fruit in salsa and dont even get me started on "plum sauce." Hearing it just makes me want to vomit. What about food ticks you off??

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 1:15 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am SO with you on this...and I'll go you one further. I HATE when people put fruit and meat together. Yuck yuck and yuck. Apples with pork chops? No. In my stuffing? NO. Ham with pineapples and {gag} cherries? Maraschino cherries no less? ewwww!!! lol

My dad had a friend who thought ketchup with a whole food group unto itself. He even put it on mashed potatoes, which I found repulsive even as a kid! lol
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:04 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Or pineapple on a pizza! WTF is up with that?!?!?!

Yucky! I am totally with you on this one.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• The people of this world have many and different pallets an what is gross to you is tasty to others. Just accept the things you feel are wierd and let the rest of it go.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• sorry, i love pineapple on pizza. craisins are great in salad too. everyone is different though.
    catsrock

Answer by catsrock at 1:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• peas in anything gross me out. literally it makes me vomit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i love pineapple pizza. lol
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 1:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• pineapple is great on pizza, as are mandarin oranges. especially with pepperoni.

and strawberries and mandarins are GREAT with spinach and orange poppyseed dressing.

I stayed at a victorian B&B once that served a first course of "breakfast salad": spring greens with grapes, melon and orange segments with a yogurt orange poppyseed dressing. it was great.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Anything that once swam in the ocean is pretty gross to me. I think it's just the smell that gets me and the though of them swimming, breathing, and eating that disgusting ocean water.

But, I will eat tuna salad lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i hate it when ppl put ketchup on eggs..or on macaroni and cheese...uuugh i think thats just soo gross...to each their own!!! but ewwww ..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• alexis I am with you there!! From 12 yrs of Parochial school in the '60's & 70's I :OAYHE tomato soup!!! I like tomatoes but not as a soup!! YUCK!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2008