Know any great free Online Photo Gallerys?

I used to have an online photo gallery with kodak but after a while they wanted me to buy something from them in order to keep my free account so I cancelled it. Now I'm using a new site but I dont really like the limits I have with it. Do you ladies know a great website the is 100% free and has a lot of options besides photobucket & flickr?

musicbuddy1

Asked by musicbuddy1 at 8:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• shutterfly? I personally prefer flickr, but you said "besides " :P
    CBradshaw

Answer by CBradshaw at 8:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I like Kodak so much that I am just going to buy a mug befor July 25th. They gave me a coupon so it will be cheap. I fiqure I could buy something small once a year which is what they said is all you have to do. If they expect more than that I too will look for another site.
    cappyd

Answer by cappyd at 9:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I use shutterfly and snapfish. snapfish is great prices if your gonna get prints. I currently have over 500 pics stored on shutterfly.
    meckybay

Answer by meckybay at 8:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I volunteer through the Shutterfly online Gallery. Their Gallery is free and you post you photobooks that you made. It's really a great community. Like the other person said, I have over 500 pictures stored in My Pictures in my Shutterfly account too. Like I said the Gallery is free and it's to post your photobooks. You do not need to buy anything to join, in fact if you do join you get 50 free prints and right now they are having Halloween specials. With Christmas fast approaching, photobooks make the best gifts for people who are hard to buy for, to make a gift more personalized. I think you should give Shutterfly a try. If you have questions, Im always available to help.
    Thanks,
    Joanna T
    Joanna-T

Answer by Joanna-T at 1:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I also volunteer at the Shutterfly Gallery. I really enjoy the share sites they have available for storing and sharing photos. This service is free to its site members. I have been a member of the Shutterfly site for years and have never been asked to make a purchase in order to remain an active member. I have made purchases, but simply because I wanted to. Shutterfly often has great sales and I have found they have great quality prints and products.
    Cheryl W
    cmwhitesel

Answer by cmwhitesel at 8:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2008