Update...thank you.

I have been having some problems here in the last couple of weeks of my pregnancy and have been asking A LOT of questions on here and you all have been such great help. Don't know what I woulda done without all the advice and answers I have been given from you guys. I am PROUD to announce I have given birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby boy (my first born) yesterday at 11:04 a.m. 6lbs 13oz 18 1/2 inches long after a 9 hour labor and 14 minutes of pushing. My water broke at 2:00 a.m. and I finally had him at 11:04 a.m. Just wanted to thank you all soooooooo very much and tell you I would have had a much rougher time without ya'll! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! And for those who are pregnant and waiting waiting waiting for your little one...be patient...there's nothing more worth waiting for anything in the WHOLE world!!!

Brittany1286

Asked by Brittany1286 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• congrats on the baby boy
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Awwwww :) So glad you are happy and everyone is healthy.

Just an fyi... cafe mom may delete this just because it is not a question. For future ask a silly question or try to incorporate a question into it so it meets the community guidelines. We all love to read comments like this :)
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• congrats on your baby boy
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2008