Why are holidays any better then any other regular day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think we have more memories of family getting together and watching childrens happy faces opening presents and such. So after experiencing this year after year you get that special feeling when it's that time of year. If you always had bad experiences I guess that's why you would be a grinch.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 2:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I didn't mean "you" as in the person who asked the question would be a grinch.lol.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 2:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Cuz you don't usually celebrate regular days?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Because I don't have to go to work!
    cam.i.am

Answer by cam.i.am at 2:26 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• haha yeah that too! and if I do happen to have to work I get paid double time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• That's a good question. Shouldn't we be doing nice things for people all year round, instead of leaving it for one or two days out of the whole year? Maybe it's just me, but I don't really see the point of waiting all year to get stuff for Christmas...when it means a hell of a lot more to receive (or give) something just for the hell of it, for no more reason that because you felt like it.
    I wish the charities and all that were given big donations all year round, instead of just at thanksgiving and christmas. Hunger and neediness don't wait for the holidays.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 2:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Because I get to excessively spoil my children. Any other day I just say, "yes I know they're spoiled". But on Christmas I have an excuse. LOL
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 4:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2008