• In the Spotlight:

Ever have so much gas that you are afraid to go to bed?

I am afraid to go to bed in my own bed tonight because I have gas so bad that I am afraid that I will let 'em rip all night long and cause my SO to gag or make fun of me... something.

It is not ladylike but ugh, I can't just sleep on the couch. I have sleep apnea, I am pregnant and need my C-PAP machine.

Let's just discuss...

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• laughing   Stop doing this to yourself. We do weird stuff when we are pregnant or not pregnant. When you gottta let it rip, you gotta just let it rip. My husband is the only person that I know of that can fart really bad and still sleep thru it. you need some sleep for you and your baby, don't worry about the gas. If your husband is sleeping, and you let one go, just blame him. :)

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• what??????
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 2:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I am a farting machine right now. It is because of the pregnancy, or so I think. I don't want my man to hear me play the trombone in my sleep. Thus, I am afraid to go to bed.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• lol yeah it's probably the pregnany but I don't think you pass gas in your sleep or atleast the big ones you know.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 2:23 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Ive had the gas. I had GBS so trust me, I know gas...LOL. But, that said, I wouldnt be spending my life with someone I could not fart in front of so I wouldnt be afraid to go to bed...LOL.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2008