dancing to loose weight?

So I got a latin dance video that is supposed to help you 'tone up' or whatever. Has anyone used this to help? I eat healthy and run after two kids all day, but its just not comming off!!
( i got the video from walmart, its called '10 Min. Solution Fat Blasting Latin Dance Mix' )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• No, but I have tried Belly Dancing. Anything fun is good. Let us know how this works please!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Dancing fast pace ANYTHING CARDIO is the BEST way to lose weight. Cardio is the best exercise because it burns more calories and keeps you active. So if the video is fast paced and like a cardio then yea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Is that video from the blonde lady with the scratchy voice? lol I can't think of her name! I have the latin video of her's. It's hard to keep up with at first. I like it though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Denise Austin! I rememer NOW.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I SOO want to get a latin dance video, I saw an informercial once and I really wanted it! It might not seem like it's doing much but I'll bet it is. Plus it's gotta be more fun than a treadmill.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 10:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i got it from Walmart. They are getting a pretty decent sized workout area at my store! (i'm in a little town so i'm really surprised) but its by. . . .Stella Sandoval www.stellasandoval.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i havnt tried that one. i have a Dancing With the Stars with 5 latin cardio(which must not be that diff) and i found that it works
    kiwi107

Answer by kiwi107 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I have a different 10-minute dance video. The philosophy behind the concept is that any movement helps you lose weight. I love mine, but haven't done it since I got pregnant last year. I also like the Leslie Sansone walking videos. Have fun and enjoy the 10-minute exercise routines!
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 7:16 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i was thinking of getting that let me know if its any good
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 4:10 AM on Dec. 26, 2008