What shall exquisit delicasies shall I indulge in...

as a very late snack?

Ramen noodles
Ham and Cheese Sandwich or even better...Hot ham and Cheese, melted and grilled.
or..Chicken Noodle Soup?

I will be up from here on because I slept until 12 tonight and woke up as usual so no need to worry about "eating before going to sleep."
What would you choose if you had to? Just for fun =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would deff do the HOT ham and cheese.Yummy!! (time for a 4 am midnight snack lol)
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 3:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Oh yeah, hot ham and cheese! I think I might go make one myself...
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:52 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I love hot ham and cheese on toasted wheat bread, WITH chicken noodle soup. If I could only have one than hot ham and cheese
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• eatingI made the Hot ham cheese in the end. =) lol. You guys made it sound better and better and I probally made you all hungry.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Mmm hot ham and cheese is SO good. That's what I was going to recommend =o] When I worked at Arby's that was one of my favorite sandwiches to make for myself, haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2008