if u had the IUD n got it removed...

does it hurt 2 get it removed???? im geten mine removed monday n im kinda scared! need help!

xkrystals.momx

Asked by xkrystals.momx at 3:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Health

• I had a lot of cramping for an hour or so, like a bad period.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Much easier than getting one put in!!
    LanieBug707

Answer by LanieBug707 at 4:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I thought it was easier then getting it put in.I had small cramps and spotting like a light period.
    carebear2025

Answer by carebear2025 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• ok. thanx all.
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 1:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Didnt hurt when they pulled it out, but i didnt have a heavy period for a week after they removed it. Oh and less then a month later I was pregnant, it was planned, but if it isnt planned for you, then use backup.
    Anonymous

• It came out much easier than it went in. I had a lot of bleeding after mine came out. (like I had just given birth....) BUt my doctor said that can happen and I had to take hormones for 10 days and I was good as new. Other than that little inconvenience (which isn't normal...) it was no problem at all!
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Mine didn't hurt, just a tiny bit of cramping, but a million times better than having it put in!! Got pregnant on the first cycle, too, FYI!! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2008