30 weeks and movement is killing me!! lol

This is my second pregnancy and with my first he moved around but not like this lil guy. Its like he literally pushes his arm or leg out my side. It hurts!!! I just push the big lump back in... Anyone else pregnant with an over active baby, lol?
Oh and when he kicks, its repetitive, like kick-kick-kick-kick, or knock-knock-knock, my fiance thinks its funny... I got a lil energizer bunny i guess! The only time my you can't see my stomach moving around through my shirt is if he has the hiccups. I guess the hiccups confuse him for a minute...

jeepwranglrbabe

Asked by jeepwranglrbabe at 4:08 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• are you consuming alot of sugary foods or caffiene? that tends to make the baby a little more active than normal. And when I say sugary foods I dont just mean junk foods like cookies or cakes. Apple juice has alot of natural sugars and can make baby do gymnastics in there so any kind of sugars. Other than that every baby is different and this one just may be a very active one.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 8:35 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I'm also 30 weeks and Its a boy.. hehehehe ... Same here my boy moves a lot. I think Saturnsmom may be right maybe it's to much sugar. I don't remember my first moving like this either but better to feel the movement then be worried that he's not moving. :)
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 1:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• im 32 weeks and i know the feeling! thats 30 weeks is when i started noticing the most movement. "play time" as i like to call it is usually around 1 or 130 til almost 3 and then again from around 8pm to 10pm. i do feel him throughout the day too. it never fails, its like the baby is already on a schedule! mine likes to turn sideways and stretch out, so i have to lumps sticking out on each side! as painful as it is i love it, and i love that im at the stage where if i poke him he'll poke me back! try to enjoy it as much as possible, im sure ill miss it when hes actually here.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2008