my bed.

My son had a nightmear last night and clawled in bed with me...no big deal. About 2 hrs latter he peed(sp) the bed. How do I get the liquid,the smell,the stain out of my mattress?

electricblue

Asked by electricblue at 9:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Home & Garden

• the most important thing is to get all of the stain and liquid removed...then use vinegar and baking soda. When you add vinegar and baking soda ..there is a chemical reaction....like a volcano. So add them in a large bowl ..small amounts at a time. When it is done sizzling, use it to soak the area and then sponge that up. If the smell continues. Try a product found in the pet isle. It is a bag of "lava rocks". Place that product on the spot and leave for several hours. These "lava rocks' are negatively charged ions and will remove all odors. They can be used in closets, cars and anywhere in the home. We have several bags...they work great. good luck
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• my kids pee the bed all the time!! I use carpet cleaner and scrub the surface for a while and that usually takes care of the stain. Then after it dries I put a little but of carpet sprinkle or powder on it to make sure there is no odor. Hope this helps!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 9:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I would use one of those pet stain sprays.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 10:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2008