Anonymous?

Do you ever read some of these anonymous questions that are written in a distinctive way then see others that aren't anonymous written the same way and think "Ohhhhhhh that's who wrote that"? It's so funny to me. I do it all the time.

Chrissy629

Asked by Chrissy629 at 4:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes. People who have very distinct writing and trademarks that identify them. I don't point it out though just because I might be wrong though. I bet you'd never guess who I am though. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• lol I always worry about that when I ask an anon question.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• no, because i have noticed that others have the same writing techniques that i have. there are so many of us all over the united states, that theres no way for you to identify someone by a technique...this site is way to big for that!!!! What a goober you are! Thank god your not a private investigator! being clever isnt your fortee'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• ^^ There are some people who post questions WAY more than others and some that post around the same time etc. I think you could tell.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 5:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think I have only hit anonymous once or twice (and only in replies, anyway), but I'm probably pretty obvious with my love of using parenthesis(see above, haha) and frequent misspellings of the words some, someone, and words with a "c" because that key is missing on my laptop.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:14 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Oh I have SUCH a distinct writing style that I think anyone could point me out xD I do the smilies, I capitalize certain words, I try to write with mostly correct grammar and punctuation...I'm too easy, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:04 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think I write in a distinctive way also so when and if I want to be anon I try to change it up a bit.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• yes I've seen posts where they ask the whole time typing LIKE OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!! lol once I saw one and I already knew who it was and while she was replying to her answers, she forgot to click the anon button and finally had to admit it.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I have noticed it a couple of times also. I never post anonymously, but if I did, I tend to use . . . . . those a lot and put a space between each one, so I might easily recognizable.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Oh and hey there anon . . . before you go around talking smack and using "fancy" french words . . . try to spell them correctly, so you don't look like such a derriere.

Forte has only 1 e.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2008