how to make your life more exciting?

I work with 15 children ages 2 1/2 to 4 yrs old 40 hours a week. I'm exhausted and not exciting about my job and about my life. I feel like I have to spend more money just to look good and feel good about myself with exercises, massages, pedicure, manicure, dying my hair, buying clothes and bying stuff for my house. I need to find another way to feel good about myself and I feel lost doing it. Any advise???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Readjust your attitude for starters. Think positive because that seems to be your issue with your looks, job etc...
    Not to be a bitch but be glad you have a job...seriously. My DH and I are having to live with my parents because he got laid off AND his unemployment hasn't came in for 6 weeks now. Were looking for jobs. If I could have your job i'd take it gladly.
    You just need a better attitude. Money can't buy what you are looking for and your bad attitude isn't going to make your job any funner. It's POSITIVE thinking you need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2008