Dont know if these could be pregnancy signs or not??

Okay so I feel in my heart that I am pregnant. We did it on the days we were suppose to. I have been having light cramping. Im only 11dpo. But I was gonna ask about this. Usually I can ALWAYS feel my cervix. And when I do there is a hole of course(the opening). But now my cervix is VERY high and I can barely reach it. But when I felt it the hole was gone like there was a plug in it or something. And my cervix is hard. It almost felt like it did with my other pregnancy. Just wondering what that could mean and if anybody else felt there cervix when they were pregnant. Also my boobs are extremely sore. Which is VERY unusual because they dont even hurt when Im about to start my period. I dont want to test til 14dpo or a day later to make sure its correct.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Why would you be checking out your cervix? Most preg. test are pretty accurate.  Go the health dept. and get one done for free.

mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I dont need to go to the health department I have money. My last pregnancy it didnt show up until 15dpo and it was still very light. Although it ended in miscarriage. I heard that the cervix changes during pregnancy. Thats why I check.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2008