when does it stop?

the baby needs changed,wheres the baby, i'm going to give the baby a bath, the babys almost out of diapers. we rack our brains for months on what we are going to name our children and then we call them the "baby" my daughter is thirteen months old and we were shopping yesterday while my daughter was babysitting i asked my husband have you called and checked on the baby. when do we start using the names we chose for them? lol

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol that is so true! yesterday we went for a ride and just talking while my son was sleeping in the carseat and all of a sudden he said, "ah goo" and we paused then my hubby was like, "did the baby just talk?" lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• LOL!! When you have another one or they are clearly not babies anymore =) My 11 mo old is still THE BABY and probably will be for the rest of her life.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• lol I actually call my son by his name. I never thought about it but it sounds weird saying the baby because i've already been set in my way of saying. "Change Malachi" "Will you fix Malachi a bottle" etc...I never call him "the baby"....really.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My son is two and I will still shout to my older girls "where's the baby"? He is the official baby in the family so he will most likely be called that for quite a while.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:14 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My son is 6 1/2 and he is still my "baby"...lol
    sheena696

Answer by sheena696 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• When you have another child!
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 10:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2008