Okay, most probably TMI

I just trimmed my pubes for the first time, but I think I trimmed like too close since now when I walk it feels all prickly and itchy. Is there anything that I can do to get rid of it? Or do I need to just wait until they grow out again? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Health

• Let it grow out and run around in loose pj's and no panties.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Go Commando? Hehe.

Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 10:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Try baby powder.
    carebear2025

Answer by carebear2025 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• shave what's left?
    leeceeann

Answer by leeceeann at 12:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• The first few times you shave you will be itchy and have bumps. If you keep shaving this will go away you have to tough it out. Make sure to shave with the direction of hair growth.
    CocoMason

Answer by CocoMason at 12:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Put a hot washrag down there, it will open up the pores and allow the hair to grow easier. If it irritates, use a cold wash rag and it will sooth it. I shave all the time and I found out that if i use and electric bakini shaver, that it does a better job of shaving. And wear cotton underwear, if the hair is pokey, it will just rub up against you if you are bare.
    Hnrnowak

Answer by Hnrnowak at 2:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Actually, it is best to shave it clean than to trim so it is smooth. It wont be prickly that way.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• DON'T SHAVE. You'll likely get nasty ingrowns, and that's even worse than the pricklies you're dealing with now. Plus, you'll have pricklies all over the whole thing if you shave!
    All you can do at this point is let it grow out. Rule of thumb, try pulling the hair between your fingers, and then trim outside your fingers (so the hair is finger thickness in length). Makes it easier, and you won't cut yourself, either.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:46 AM on Dec. 23, 2008