pregnant

i am 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant i feel like i been havin alot of gas lately and morning sickness all morning and half of the afternoon.. i also wanted to know why do my stomach itch inside sometime it gets very irrated.. wat types of food aren't i allowed to eat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There's not really things you are "not allowed" to eat, but it is recommended to skip things that are more likely to harbor bacteria like unpaturized cheeses, raw seafood, and uncooked lunch meat.

I always have a lot of gas when pregnant and it is unrelated to what I eat. It has to do with the way your digestive process slows down to strip every possible nutrient from your food.

As for the morning sickness, different people have different triggers. My big one is cooking meat. My DH gets to grill outside my whole first trimester. And you may be able to reduce it by avoiding what makes you feel worst. However it may stick no matter what you do.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 10:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• For the morning sickness try to eat saltines, that always helpful..try to keep some always by yourside.. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2008