what can i do to have a baby. been trying for 4 months. and i have three already.

have three kids. and been trying to have a baby. what can i do.

innocentj34

Asked by innocentj34 at 9:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in About CafeMom

• There is a book you can get, its called 'how to get pregnant'. Everyone one made fun of me for reading it. But it helped. It will help you see different reasons why your not getting PG. I tryed fertillity drugs and the whole nine yards... This book helped me findout what I was doing wrong. I cant remember who wrote it though. Good luck and God bless.
    ohiomommy77

Answer by ohiomommy77 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• It can take many, many tried. How old are you? Is your cycle on a good schedule.......there are so many factors. My doctor told me to try for a year before worrying. I got pregnant at 6 and 7 months of trying each of the 3 times. That book sounds like a good idea too.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2008