colic calm?

has anyone tried that for their infant? did it really work?

MommyOK

Asked by MommyOK at 10:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have it at home but it was really dark and charcoal like so I didn't end up giving it to her. I have tried other types of Gripe Water and yes...they work. My favorite kind is actually called Kolik but they only distribute in Canada. There is a website that ships to the US called www.feelbest.com. This stuff is amazing! I always get the alcohol free version and it is amazing! It only has 2 ingredients and for some reason it just seems to consolidate the air bubbles and get them out. I used to give it to my daughter right before her last feeding at night. She would toot all the way through the feeding and then let out a huge burp at the very end. Then she'd sleep all night! I swear this is why my daughter slept through the night so early. Nobody tells you about how upset babies get over gas!!!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I used gripe water and it helped. I also liked it because it was natural.
    luchousdiva

Answer by luchousdiva at 12:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Try sitting on an exercise ball holding your baby and gently bounce up and down. Usually worked like a charm for us!
    mlinton87

Answer by mlinton87 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2008