Confused!!

I had my last period on Nov 6th and about couple days before getting my period I stopped taking the pill, I guess my question is how far can I be pregnant? Yesterday I made one of those home test and it came out positive, how can I tell how far I am? Are they start working around it by my last period?
I'm calling tomorrow to my OB/GYN to check out my baby. Does somebody knows how it would be done? PLEASE!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They start counting on the first day of your last period. So by the time you actually get pregnant, according to the doctor's calculator you are actually 2 weeks pregnant. It's confusing, but that's the way they do it.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• So I'm about 6 weeks??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• With you being so early in the pregnancy, they can do a vaginal u/s to determine how far along you are. With your dates possibly being screwy because of the birth control, that would be the best way to figure out when you are due.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancycalendar/l/blpregcalc.htm
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 21, 2008