would you be mad or am i over reacting?

ok so here goes this is confusing so ill start with some backgrou
my 2 best freinds are twin sisters , there lil brother has 3 kids by this girl Maria who is the most disrespectful person ever. when my freinds were letting her and the kids rent with them she stole all there kids colthes and toys and stuff plus 500 dollars

they didnt talk to her for like 9 months but they miss there nephews and the only way they can see them is if Maria comes with) so we went over there the other night and she was there with her kids.. well they were all playing out side and then it got dark and we came inthen she and her kids had to leave cuz shes livin in a shelter and has a curfew, well when we got ready to leave she took my sons snowpants and left her sons RIPPED ones, when we called her she sadi oh yeh come get em but when we got there she wouldnt anwser and i know she was there grr now i gota buy him new ones ADIVCE PLZ!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in General Parenting

• That just pathetic I would be mad, but I guess nothin really u can about it. Sorry. Some people are Lame. I would try to stay away from that girl! They should also take her kids away if she cannot provide for them!!
    LainysMommy

Answer by LainysMommy at 8:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Not over reacting, what a hag she is.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• wth what gives her the right to take your sons thing even if they are pants you need to call her again and ask for them back and tell her that you dont appreciate her taken your son things. your not over reacting because if that were me i would be beating down her door. not because of the pants but because she disrespected me
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• no that is mean i feel bad for her kids, why does the dad not take custody (with the compulsive stealing she is bound for jail/ already in a shelter) all she needs to do is steal from the wrong person and that is it. you have teh right to be mad at her, i would call csb, kids shouldnt be taugh that, if he had pants with tears, she could have borrowed a needle and sewed them, she didnt need to steal. it was kinda unncessary and just mean, i would seriously worry about the kids. jmo
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I would have called the police on her the first time and I would call the police on her now.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Can we say freaking weirdo... I would drive her nuts and go day after day (as long as she doesn't live far). What a rude weirdo.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 3:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• It sounds like she is in need of help. They are your newphews and nieces, you can buy or even pass on some clothes to them. I dont' think you are overracted because stealing is not right.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2008