do you like to shop for presents?

do you enjot shopping for christmas presents or do you feel like its a chore and you would rather give giftcards?

Karen_evans60

Asked by Karen_evans60 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like to shop on the internet. I do not have to leave the house or change clothes. I can surf for the perfect gift and price. Then it is delivered to ME. I hate getting out and shopping now that I have gotten into Internet shopping. LOVE IT!
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 11:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I love shopping for gifts most of the time. The only time I don't enjoy it is when I've had enough of pushy crowds in stores and am just at a loss for what to give a person.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I like it when there are no crowds. DH and I recently shopped in the middle of the night at Walmart and Kmart for this reason. One of my biggest pet peeves it when I cannot comparison shop because someone is on my heels with their buggy "pushing" me out of the way. Plus, about 1 1/2 years ago I suffered damage to the part of my ears the regulates balance. When I am on my feet or in the car everything looks like a very badly shot home movie, and I cannot even drive anymore. It's pretty disorienting to walk around the store anyway, but with the increase in activity during the holidays I start to dread going out because it makes it much worse.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 11:23 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I love it, because I really put thought into them...I try very hard to think of something special that the person I am giving it too will treasure.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I enjoy it. Gift cards don't get the same happy reaction as presents.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I like shopping for like 1 or 2 gifts...but when I need to think of 100 gifts to buy it gets annoying, but then when I give people their gifts it makes me happy to see their faces..so I guess its worth it :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• It depends on who I am shopping for.. DEFINITLY !!
    JamiesMom08

Answer by JamiesMom08 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2008