im not sure what's goin' on?? can sum 1 help please and noRUDE COMMENTS PLEASE!!

my last period was nov.16th. on dec.16th i took a test and it said i was preggo..i took 2 really but on the 20th i came on my preiod.. is that normal or should i be worried an go to the dr.??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Go see the doc, but it could be implatation bleeding..
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 11:15 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Was it heavy? If it was just a little spotting then that's normal. You do need to go to the doctor though to make sure you are pregnant and if you are having a period they can help you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• you should go to the doctor to make sure your not pregnant and that your not having a miscarrige
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• THE FIRST DAY IT WAS SPOTTING BUT TODAY IT'S LIKE LIGHT BLEEDING NOT HEAVY AT ALL..I DON'T GO TO THE DR TIL JAN.7TH DO U THINK I NEED TO GO SOONER??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yes call the doctor and tell them your bleeding they will get you in.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 11:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• DO HOME TEST LIE?? I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH MY OTHER PREGGO'S MY CUZIN TOLD ME THAT IT'S OK IT HAPPEN TO HER HER 6 WEEK PREGGO BUT STILL GO CHECK IT OUT.I NEVER TOOK A TEST AND IT SAID I WAS AND I WASN'T
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think you should call, at the very least. I think it's implatation bleeding. If it stopped or lessened. Is it brown or red? Hope it all turns out hun!! I think you're def preggo!!
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 11:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• IT'S RED
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• OMG. Just go to the doctor already!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Go to the doctor. You may have had a miscarriage.
    Anonymous