She dropped more believe it or not...please share or help

I was just standing in the garage yesterday, and I had this terrible feeling like I had to go #2 ((had been feeling like this for a few days)) and it actually knocked me off my feet. Now when I walk, I feel like there is a bowling ball in there. My hips really hurt. I ended up having to walk a few blocks last night, and had bh all night. It actually was worse laying down than if I sit. I can breathe now, but all is sore in whoeyville...Does this mean I will deliver soon or something? I have had three other children and never felt this before as well as had all three early...I don't see my doc till the 30th.

Unbroken_Amanda

Asked by Unbroken_Amanda at 11:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ya this is not uncommon in pregnancy. There is a medical term for if but of course I dont remember it. But yes the baby may drop to the point where is causes weird sensations and pressure and even feels like the baby may just fall out. It is your body preparing but does not mean the labor will necessarily be soon.
    GL and hope it gets better!
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Pregnancies are hard on our bodies. The more you have the less "support" you have left. You get further along and some women feel like the baby is going to fall out. heh. Sorry you're in such discomfort.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2008