What do you get for your kids teacher?

My oldest is in the 2nd grade and his teacher bought them gifts, so I would like to return the favor but have no idea what to get a teacher. Some one please help me.

3wonderfullboys

Asked by 3wonderfullboys at 11:24 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Holidays

• I bought her a box of Ferrero Rocher and a giftcard to Starbucks.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I would offer to buy her some classroom supplies if she gets a list around for you. So much of that comes right out of her pocket and having someone take a little of the burden PLUS do the shopping would be an amazing gift!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• a framed pic of your child.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• armywife43 why would that teacher want a pic of your child?????? A gift card or something the teacher can use for herself like a gift box of beauty products. If the teacher is a man a gift card is usually the best thing to get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• The only teacher we bought something for this year was my son's english teacher. I got her a Godiva Chocolate gift card.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2008