Who else woke up this morning and found their home to be moved to Antarctica?

I don't recognize my surroundings anymore!

I woke up and my windows are frosted, half covered with snow. When I look outside I can see nothing but a white out... white & violently blowing snow.

It is -8 degrees with a windchill of -35 degrees

Who else just moved to Antarctica overnight?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 11:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Same thing here! It's friggin cold!! Looks like we're not going to church tonight, burrrr!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• LOL. Its not snow everywhere but the temp dropped from 75 yesterday to like 20 today... Crazy weather.. lol I live in Arkansas!!
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:35 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Sorry honeys_sugamama, can't feel to sorry for you! I am in Iowa and the high for today is going to be a balmy -2 degrees outside! I would love 20 degree weather! lol
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• :(

It rained this morning and it's windy now...but it's sunny and probably about 50-60 degrees. Blahhhh. Damn warm front.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Holy hell it's cold in Toledo, Ohio...freakin Alberta Clipper! It is a whole 5 degrees outside with a windchill of -20...my thighs were burning from the wind just loading some groceries in the van. Well at least it will be a white Christmas for us.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• OMGoodness..Its like the North Pole here in Chicago!!! It just keeps on snowing and I dont like it because you need to warm up ur cars, remove snow blah blah blah...but atleast the sun is out!!!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• yaaa its cold here too in BC, canada..but it has been for a couple weeks now..-20 bbbrrrrrrr and snow! snows fine, i love it! but not the windy coldness!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I am in Illinois and today we have a blizzard warning in effect until 6 Pm. It is -5 out with a windchill of -25 I don't think I am going anywhere today!
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 1:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i did idid!we have a foot already!its like 20 out side!its so beautiful though!im in washington!
    MOM23GIRLS862

Answer by MOM23GIRLS862 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• our temps are way down there, also, but we haven't gottne any more snow than was already on the ground.
    charlann

Answer by charlann at 1:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2008