everything makes me gassy!! =(

Hey girls,
well I had this problem before with my first pregnancy....but it was closer to the 6th 7th month, now I'm about 6 wks and I been gassy all along.......... It's everything that I eat!! Do you guys have some certain diet that I should follow, I'm going to my OB/GYN next wk, on the 29th, but in the mean time, do you guys have any adviced? It's embarrasing going out and being gassy and noisy and plus on top of that smelly!!!! It's so embarrasing!! PLEASE HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem early on this time. Not so much noisy and smelly (though plenty of that) but really painful. I wish I could help more, but the only thing that helped even a little bit was sparkling water with lime. And it just helped the pain because it made me burp a lot...lol. I got in all the weird positions you can think of to "release" the gas in other ways...rocking on my hands and knees, lying on my back with my legs in the air, stuff like that. But...I was home all the time, so as far as the embarrasment of noises, I didn't care....just wanted to get the painful "bubbles" out of me.
    leeceeann

Answer by leeceeann at 12:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• try to avoid beans, and greens, and dairy, that helped me some.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 12:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008