pregnancy symptoms

all month ive had many pregnancy symptoms like peeing alot, lower ab pains, ovary pains, nausea,headaches,sensitive/tender breasts, fatigue,and everything else ive looked up. When I first started having these symptoms in the beginning of the month the first thing that came out of my fiances mouth was youre pregnant, and that night I had a dream that I had a baby boy and it looked at me and called me mommy, and from the beginning ive had this feeling that I was pregnant.
Ive taken 3 HPTs and all were BFN. I took one last tuesday, one wednesday, and one on saturday. according to my track your fertility i was supposed to get my period today. When should I take my test and does it sound like im pregnant? Because Ive never had these symptoms just from my period.

jocelynsue123

Asked by jocelynsue123 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Their is a good possibilty that you could be pregnant, but the biggest sign of pregnancy is a missed period. I thought I was pregnant last month because I missed my period for 3 days and on the fourth day it came. So if your supposed to have your period today and you don't get it, then I would consider getting a HPT and take it in the morning! Good luck
    Anonymous

• You can have those symptoms from prementral syndrome but I think you sound preg. Get another hpt and take it now that period is late. if you don't start in a week, go see your doc. good luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My advice would be to wait 2 or 3 days, but I know that I personally wouldn't be able to wait! I would probably take one in the morning, if Aunt Flo is still a no-show today. Good luck!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 2:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i would wait a few more days before you test again but when i was prego with my son even before i missed my period my hubby told me out of no where that i was pregnant and he just new it. then one other time i thought i was pregnant he told me that i was not and it turned out that i was not prego so some guys just know its crazy!! good luck i hope you get what you want!!!!
    Anonymous