Ha Ha!! She is diggin "footloose" Ha!!! I love it, did your unborn children ever react to music in the womb?

Ha ha, this is great!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 11:41 AM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah my son did, he would kick whenever i played music, which was alot. I loved going to the bar just to dance, and he'd be dancing along with me. as for my daughter, she LOVED music in the womb, and now she won't go to sleep without it. She really liked The Twist. Probly cuz i was dancing to it, try to get her OUT...lol.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• The only thing I could get my daughter to react to was heavy metal because of it being really loud and the extra base or whatever. She did love the fireworks at the fourth of july though! I remember she was on a "delay"...you would hear a big boom, and she would jump a couple seconds later! lol.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My DS loved Pink Floyd and Rob Zombie he would "dance" which wasnt him kicking he would wiggle around alot! it was so much fun!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My daughter LOVES music... she loves both my music (punk rock and indie girl rock) and her daddy's music (rock and industrial)... I think because both have pretty heavy beats. However, what will get her wiggling around the most is her daddy's music... that he creates. He has a beat machine and he plays keyboard and guitar, and she goes crazy when he plays!
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 12:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• my lil angel bug um dances to tribal music as well as my hip hop and rock sometimes even country but i noticed she goes crazy with my techno
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Both my kids did, and at night, when we were trying to go to sleep and they wouldn't go for it, my husband would sing military marching and running cadences to them. The steady rhythm would sooth them both to sleep. It worked even after I had them!!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 1:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Elton Johns, Tiny Dancer. Whenever it came on the radio or the store she would stop and then get really active. To this day she still stops then dances like crazy when it come on.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 3:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2008