Could I still be pregnant with the negative sign and have the Mirena?

First off I am on the Mirena and I know there's still chances of getting pregnant. I have all the symptoms of being pregnant, the nausea, headaches, diaherra and etc... I don't have periods since I had my daughter and that's been 8 months and actually was pregnant already this year but lost the baby because my body rejected the fetus and that was before I got the Mirena. So, I gues my question is even though all the tests are coming up positive can I still be pregnant and I guess this is more geared to women with the Mirena.

Babyduche

Asked by Babyduche at 1:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I dont have the Mirena so I'm no help. HOWEVER I know ALOT of women who do. They aren't pregnant but in the first three months of having it they got nausea, headachs, diaherra, and even vomiting. One of my friends had stomach cramps for a long time. So there MIGHT be a chance your pregnant. But the women I know aren't and they have all those signs, if your worried I would go to the doc's ASAP talk to him/her and get a blood test just in case and to rule out anything. Process of elimination. Anyways I hope I helped some =)
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 1:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2008