pregnancy symptoms

all month ive had many pregnancy symptoms like peeing alot, lower ab pains, ovary pains, nausea,headaches,sensitive/tender breasts, fatigue,and everything else ive looked up. When I first started having these symptoms in the beginning of the month the first thing that came out of my fiances mouth was youre pregnant, and that night I had a dream that I had a baby boy and it looked at me and called me mommy, and from the beginning ive had this feeling that I was pregnant.
Ive taken 3 HPTs and all were BFN. I took one last tuesday, one wednesday, and one on saturday. according to my track your fertility i was supposed to get my period today. When should I take my test and does it sound like im pregnant? Because Ive never had these symptoms just from my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you may be pregnant, wait a week after you were suppose to get your period then test again with your first mornings pee, you should get better results, if still neg. and no period go see your doctor and have a blood test done sometimes it wont show up for awhle with urine test. Good luck!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 12:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• everytime i tested i tested first thing in the morning too! and all were negative but that was before my missed period.
    Anonymous

• I think you just tested too early.....unless you just REALLY wanna be pregnant so bad that you're "talking" yourself into it. I don't mean that in a mean way AT ALL...I did that about 3 times before I actually got pregnant with this one. But as BusyBeesmom said....just wait until about a week after your period is due, and take another one. Good luck hun.
    leeceeann

Answer by leeceeann at 1:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I didnt even really want to be pregnant before I started feeling pregnant, then once I felt pregnant Ive been wanting to be more. but I dont know If I could have talked myself into it, you know. but that could be it. I was thinking that too. I figure if I dont have my period by the end of this week or like January that Im def prego! haha thanks guys
    Anonymous

• I have a 12 day LP, so technically I shouldn't get my period until tomorrow, but I got a BFP today with a trusty dollar store test. Again, like that last time, the best symptoms I have are a lack of symptoms, because by now I'd have horrible menstrual cramps and spotting. I have some loin pain, but it doesn't feel the same as menstrual cramps. I say, if you are going to test a lot, use the dollar store ones, they work just the same and only cost a dollar. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Also, I didn't use first morning urine to test, though I did test during the morning hours. And because I track my cycles I know about when I conceived. So, no everyone has to wait until a missed period.
    Anonymous