Just wondering if anyone can give me any ideas for activites for 11 year old boys.

My son always had friends over, but it seems as though they get bored at our house. Don't know what else we could do? Have video games, etc? I am starting to worry about this, because I think it is starting to get him down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Aug. 3, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• maybe you could take them to park so they can play soccer and any other sports they like, invite his friends and their parents for bbq ?
    annamatxx

Answer by annamatxx at 2:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2011

• Have you asked your son what kind of things he'd like to do? My boy loves Star Wars stuff, video games, those little rockets that go 20 feet in the air, FOOD.... :)
    VonaMom

Answer by VonaMom at 3:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2011

• if there is a lot of boys there do lots of different things such as, play video games, go on laptops, go to the park, play football, take them to mac donalds or somewhere for there tea, get dvds,if you have a trampoline maybe let them go on there. if none of these work im sure they will work something out themself :) good luck
    meganabdy2000

Answer by meganabdy2000 at 5:51 AM on Aug. 3, 2011

• Skateboarding, grab some sports balls and nets(soccer, hockey,get some sticks) put up a basketball hoop, get several balls, tell them to ride their bikes over and have them build a ramp for jumps, get them to paint something, have them make their own mini pizzas( get all the stuff ready first) ice cream sundae's same thing, get all the stuff ready for them to do it themselve ice cream bar.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2011

• my 11 yo goes swimming, they has water gun fights, lazer tag, football, nerf gun wars, he's really into legos. Lately he and his friends are making stop action lego movies and putting them on youtube. It amazes me how tech savvy he is, and the movies are really funny.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2011