Anyone know where I can buy Sheets other than twin size maybe toddler bed or cot size sheets?? I have looked at Walmart and a few other places but can't seem to find any. any ideas??

I have a cot style bed that is to small for twin sheets and thta is all i can seem to find at the local retailers any ideas where i might find sheets that might fit this bed I am thinking that maybe toddler bed sheets might fit. any ideas??

Trubblekat

Asked by Trubblekat at 1:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Home & Garden

• walmart has toddler/crib sheets. they are in the baby section with the blankets and crib sets. its like a 2 pack for $10, measure your mattress first and compare it to the measurments on the packaging.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• You might get lucky at an army supply store or a camping supply store. It not I would use a twin and wrap it as tight as you could around the cot and safety pin it underneath-it would work in a pinch, I've had to do it ! Good luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• yeah crib sheets will work. crib sheets are also toddler sheets. you can get them at wal-mart, more than likely in the baby section
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Babies R Us have lots of toddler bed and crib sheets
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• try dick's... it's got a lot of camping supplies and your cot might fall under that catagory... otherwise maybe usa baby or babies'r'us... something like that. otherwise I'm not sure what to do. If you are good at sewing maybe you can post a question on how to make one custom.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• If the bed is just skinnier than normal but is still the same length as a twin, then you are looking for a size called "single". If it is LONGER than a normal bed, then you are looking for "single extra-long". These sizes are most common in older dorm rooms so a store that supplies things for college kids may have them. Your best bet is to do an internet search.

If the bed is skinnier than normal AND shorter than normal - the same size as a crib mattress - then you need toddler bedding. Bedding sold for a crib will work or you can do an internet search for "toddler bedding".
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• If you can't find something in the store then try their website.
    We wanted sheets for a cradle, but WalMart didn't sell them in store, so we went to walmart.com and found them for a decent price. We had them shipped to the store so we could save on shipping costs and just went to pick them up.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2008