Anyone who lives between Vancouver, WA and Seattle...

What do the roads look like today? I'm having to drive today from Vancouver to SeaTac to pick up my sister and her four month old at the airport, and I'm worried about ice on the roads. We have a minivan, and we do have chains on the front tires, but outside of the Vancouver area (last night) I have no idea what the roads look like! We're going to take off around noon or one this afternoon... and we're going to stay the night at a hotel near the airport. Can ANYONE tell me what the highways look like?

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 1:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Travel

• the I-5 corridor has been kept clean, it's just wet. you shouldn't have any problems related to the weather conditions.
    traffic, on the other hand, well....give yourself alot of time.
    moniquesand

Answer by moniquesand at 10:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2008